Cleveland Ohio Personal Injury Accident Attorneys
hrough no fault of your own, your life has been turned upside-down due to the negligence or the misconduct of another person, institution, or corporation. These injuries suffered often have both a short and long term effect on you; both on the job and at home. You may not be able to return to work due to your injuries. You may lack the ability to engage in normal daily activities like mowing the grass or washing your car. Your quality of life has diminished and you are at a loss as to how you can rectify your current state of affairs without adding more stress to your already intolerable situation.
The qualified and experienced attorneys at Stewart & DeChant can alleviate a large portion of your anxiety by managing your claim while you focus on getting better. We practice all facets of personal injury law and have earned a well respected reputation in the legal community for handling personal injury case types such as:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Worldwide, motor vehicle accidents kill an estimated 1.2 million people per year and injury about 40 times that number.
- Trucking Accidents – In the past five years, approximately 200 deaths per year can be related to truck accidents.
- Bus and Train Accidents – In 2005 there were 30 train accidents deaths in the state of Ohio.
- Construction Accidents – The Bureau of Labor statistics (1996) indicates that approximately 11,200 disabling accidental injuries happen per hour.
- Dog Bite Injuries – There are approximately 4.5 million reported dog bites annually in the United States.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcyclists are approximately 18 times more likely to be in a fatal accident than those is passenger vehicles.
Personal injury matters we commonly handle include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Wrongful death
- Workplace injuries
- And other acts of negligence
Judge Us By Our Referrals
uch of our work comes from referrals made by previous clients and other attorneys. This is no surprise to those who know our firm. We value our reputation and work diligently to maintain it — through hard work, determination and thorough attention to every detail in every case.
You can depend on Stewart & DeChant to do everything we can to achieve your goals.
Free Consultation with a Lawyer
There is no charge for the initial consultation, whether by e-mail, telephone or by office visit. So, please do not hesitate to set up an appointment today. Call us at (216) 781-2258 or toll free at 1-800-781-2259 to speak to one of our attorneys about your legal issue. Alternatively, you can fill out our contact form to let Stewart & DeChant know how we may assist you with your legal matter.
WE WILL REPRESENT YOU ANYWHERE IN OHIO.
Choose Stewart & DeChant and let our experience go to work for you.